Friday, September 2, 2011

glitter and stars


i'm working on a new tutorial for MayArts and i am so, so, so excited to finish so i can show it to you. i am editing photos right now and then it's time to write out the tutorial so everyone can make it.

the photo taking was quite hilarious! one of the ribbons i am using has these irredescent flakes on it, but my camera wasn't picking up the sparkle. enter brillant idea #1 for the day (possibly the week). i had a flashlight in one hand, shining a light on the ribbon, while taking pics with my other hand. all while standing with one foot on my couch and one foot on my bed. anything for the perfect shot, right?

now, any guesses on what i am making???

3 comments:

  1. Well it was worth the gymnastics as the shot is magical! My first thought was a mobile of some sort, but I don't think it is. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought mobile, too. Hmmm. No idea. But it sure looks pretty so far . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie is right, its a beautiful shot, and I can sympathise I often find myself in break neck positions when taking photos- maybe I need to take greater risks to get shots like this! cant wait to see the new tutorial.
    cheers
    Emmaline

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails