Wednesday, September 28, 2011

trash and treasures


this might only mean something to my fellow artists/graphic designers, but how cool is this box of super 77 spray adhesive???

my husband works in a solvent plant and they recently changed how they attach labels to their product. which resulted in him bringing me home an entire case of extra large cans. this stuff is pretty pricey (for glue) and definitely my most frequently used product. seriously, it is amazing - well, unless you accidentally spray your fingers.

he has definitely scored some bonus points with this gift :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy tomolly, that's a lot of spray glue. Is it real caustic? I'm assuming yes which means you have to spray outdoors. Just curious as I wish it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails