Wednesday, August 31, 2011

lamps and creations



i uploaded a bunch of lamps to the shop this past weekend and am so excited to share my new creations. the one shown above is, hands down, my favorite! sometimes i have a hard time letting go of certain things i make and i imagine i will hold on extra tight before i ship this one out. although the though of it bringing beauty to someone's home makes the separation a bit easier :)

i love when i can find the skinny pipes of vintage lamp glass because they are so delicate that i am sure most have been broken through the years. luckily, this current upload contains 2 lamps with the skinny necks!

but the best part of this lamp is the beautiful floral base. i love the petal detail - it puts a smile on my face every time i look at it.

if you have been looking for the perfect lamp for a certain spot in your home, head over here to see what i have to offer. they are one of a kind creations lovingly put together by yours truly.


2 comments:

  1. You make me crazy! Is there anything you don't do?, LOL! Soooo pretty. And your hoop art makes my heart sing. I will have to have one for my creative space. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ...Margie (the commenter above me) said EXACTLY what I was going to say. You MAKE lamps? I can't even BUY a lamp from the store that I love enough and you MAKE them?!! And the hoops....I am dying over the dashed stitched hearts on the hankies. I must make a card using that idea. You don't mind if I borrow your brilliant idea and put it on some paper do you? Gah....I need you to live next door!!!! You would be so sick of me....hee!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails