Wednesday, July 7, 2010

scans and collages


hi all! i am excited to show you my first semi-finished botanical collage. my scanner finally came in the mail today, and i quickly became busy scanning in artwork. the individual flower/word scans need some work, so while i contemplate on how to make them better, i decided to piece my illustrations together. once i figure out how to make a repetitive pattern in fabric design, these will be uploaded to spoonflower for some custom fabric. woo hoo - i can hardly believe i will have custom designed fabric for my aprons. in the meantime, i will be printing and matting this collage for sale at my upcoming festivals. possible text woven in with the flowers will be determined shortly ;)

thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. simply beautiful - can't wait to see the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers all together look great!! I can't wait to see them in fabric form. The aprons are going to look so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails