Monday, October 4, 2010

festivals and friends


stopping in for a quick note to let you know that i survived my festival weekend! i had such a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. so many people came out to shop and the whether was terrific.

that's yours truly in the middle. on the left is jenni of mattie's social circle and on the right is joy of joyajewelry. working festivals is great, but working them with friends on either side of you is even better.

check back tomorrow to see booth photos :)

1 comment:

  1. your booth looked great. I'm so glad I got to put a face with the name. My mom loved my little apron. I wanted to wear it all afternoon. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails