Monday, December 7, 2009

trees and stands

remember how i have been on the hunt for a galvanized bucket to sit my tree in? well, my brother gave me a tip to go to lowe's and guess what, they had them for only 14.99! sometimes, my mind is so entrenched in antiquing and hunting for something old that i completely overlook the obvious. plus, the upside of buying a brand new one is that there won't be any rust on my carpet when i take everything down after the holidays.

last year, on a whim i used colored lights on our tree, then spent the entire month of december feeling like something wasn't right. this year, i went back to the old stand by - plain white lights and i can breathe again. don't you just love anything that sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails