Tuesday, June 23, 2009

birthday and bags

so today is my birthday. and with it being my birthday, i am day dreaming about what to buy from etsy as a little gift to myself. i just came across this purse and i am dying to have it! anyone who knows me, knows that green is my favorite clothing/accessory color. isn't it gorgeous, the antiqued leather looks so soft. and check out the bright fabric on the interior. having sneak peaks of color on the inside of my purses is something i love. it makes me happy while i search for my missing keys or ringing cell phone. check out this shop, she has truly wonderful items, just hands off this purse :)

1 comment:

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails