Sunday, April 19, 2009

rain and rain and rain and rain and...

well, i am sure you get the picture. i don't know how i can deal with anymore rain. i know it is good for the earth and good for the little plants in my back yard. but, it makes me so completely lazy! i think i need a sun lamp. i think i seriously have "seasonal affective disorder".

this from webmd...

What are the symptoms?

If you have SAD, you may:

  • Feel sad, grumpy, moody, or anxious.
  • Lose interest in your usual activities.
  • Eat more and crave carbohydrates, such as bread and pasta.
  • Gain weight.
  • Sleep more and feel drowsy during the daytime.
yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. we had one sunny day last week and i accomplished more than i have all month.

i think i need to move to the caribbean!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffan, I found you through Artful Blogging mag. Glad I did!
    Am enjoying your blog. I was attracted to this particular post because of it's sweet photo.

    It's funny that the SAD symptoms are exactly what I feel at times like now in June when summer is kicking in full gear. I live in Florida and the non-stop sun, heat and humidity do the same to me.

    I grew up in Virginia so I know about SAD in the winter, but here in FL the summer is when I want to close the blinds and hibernate. It's backwards!

    Anyway, just thought it's an interesting comparison! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails