Saturday, April 4, 2009

martha and me

no, no, i am not on martha, yet. but i am officially closer to her than i have ever been. the martha stewart site is running a promotion for the next few months called "calling all crafters". the prize is a copy of her new book "encyclopedia of crafts". truth be told, i could buy the book myself, it is the exposure i am really after. i uploaded 4 of my photos and they run on a loop on her website. there i am, at the bottom right (if you couldn't tell by the circle i drew). i daydream a lot, so in this dream sequence, i am imagining someone from the craft department looking over all the entries and stopping in their tracks when they see one of my cards or lampshades. the employee then moves heaven and earth until they get me on the show as a guest crafter. how cool would that be!!! this daydream sort of goes in the same category as my dream that one day i really will win the lottery. not a dream, but something i really, truely believe.

if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and vote for your favorite craft. or upload some of your own. i'm not afraid of a little competition :)

3 comments:

  1. Tiffin, this is freaking awesome!! I went to the site and there you were. OH So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the card with the roses and was so intriged I had to see your website. Love what you do and want to know how to make that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i have been wanting to do tutorials on here, so maybe the rose card will be my first one :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails