Friday, November 18, 2011

sprucing and cleaning


i have some blog/website updating on the way and was checking to see if you all have any suggestions of things you wish i offered or organization you would like to see?

my tutorials keep growing and growing, so i am going to dedicate an entire page to them. the new section will be called "make-its" and will include everything that you see in the current left hand tutorial column. other than this addition, it will be a lot of sprucing up and cleaning out. nothing like spring cleaning in the winter, right?

2 comments:

  1. You go Tiffin! Cute photo for this post. Unfortunately, I have yet to enjoy online workshops for anything. Not sure why. I am in the minority I know. However, I love hearing about them and know what fab creations you make, which is enough for me. You fans will be estatic! XO, Margie

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails