Thursday, September 2, 2010

and it's finally finished


over a year ago, one of my brothers asked me to make a quilt for him. i said sure, and in a few months, it was time to put my sewing machine to work. i must admit that this particular quilt was much harder than i expected and has taken close to half a year to finish. a combination of very thick fabric and a large size meant some struggles for my little home sewing machine. but i chugged on and can finally say it is finished. is it perfect? no. do the little imperfections seriously offend my crafting OCD? yes. but in the end, it's made with love and that's all that matters, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have it finished, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the quilt. i'll send you a photo of it on the bed

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails